© 2021 Copyright All rights reserved. Made by WALDO.
CONSIGNED PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICES
This type of service is for a kitted job where you “The Customer” provides the printed circuit boards and all the board level components. WOW Circuits will assemble your boards using state-
How to get a Consigned PCB Assembly Quote
You can get a quote in a number of ways:
1. Offline Quote: Buyers sometimes prefer this method of quoting because they may not know the manufacturing specs.
a. From the Quote & Order Menu select Offline Custom Quote.
b. Fill out quote form and click on the submit button.
c. A quote will be emailed to you.
2. Email: You can also get a quote by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach all your files.
3. Call us: Or you can call us at (952) 746-
How to place a Consigned PCB Assembly Order
Open your quote review and if accepted, either provide a PO # or CC # to get things started. You can provide approval to start the job in one of the following ways:
1. Email: Send us an email to provide authorization.
2. Call: You can also provide a verbal and send the Orders@wowcircuits.com
Please combine the following files into a single ZIP file. Upload the file from the Quote Summary Page or email it to email@example.com. Make sure you put your order number in the subject field. Eg.: "Files for order AE######".
1. Bill Of Materials (BOM)
We can accept your BOM in a number of formats but we recommend that you use WOW Circuits BOM when building your BOM. Please be sure to set the 'Type' field to to the correct value and use DNP (do not populate) for any components we will not be placing. Your BOM should include:
Quantity of each part
Part number (Digi-
Package description (QFN32, SOIC, 0805, etc. package is very helpful but not required).
Type (SMT, Thru-
Please include all Gerber files. At a minimum we need top and bottom silkscreen, copper and the solder paste layers.
It should include component locations, rotations and reference designators.
Review your Order & Send us your parts
1. Print out the PCB Assembly Express label sheet. There is a link to it on your My Account Page and in the confirmation email you received. This label has our address and your order number pre-
2. If there are locations on your printed circuit boards that you do not want populated please make sure they are all marked DNP(Do Not Populate) in the 'Type' field of the BOM.
3. If you have changed anything since you submitted your files please send your updated files to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If there are special instructions for this build please include all the details including assembly drawings or images where applicable.
5. If there are electronics components or circuit boards coming from other locations please let us know each of the locations.
6. Ship the package(s) to us using the pre-
If there are parts from more than one order in the package be sure to segregate and clearly label them with the appropriate order numbers. If parts or boards are being drop-
If possible, keep your parts in the anti-
Make sure all of your parts are clearly labeled and that the labels match what you put in the BOM that you emailed to us. Using the supplied parts labels helps to ensure we get the right parts in the right places.
Our Assembly Process
Once you placed your Kitted PCB Assembly order, there are a number of tasks that we must complete after you place your order. These tasks include:
1. Verify for the required files and your order details.
2. Order the SMT paste stencil and verify with raw pcb when received. .
3. Prior to receipt of materials we will Program our machines from the BOM and Centroid file you supply.
4. Upon receipt of Materials are we will verify for correct qty’s and verify for correct parts per current BOM before your job is run.
5. If the files are received before 10:00 am, Run Clock will start If all materials are in before that time, the assembly clock starts that day. If after 10:00 am, the clock starts the next business day.
6. Unless Assembly job is a small run manual assembly order, SMT stencil and stencil printer are used to mechanically apply the paste.
7. At WOW Circuits, we use Mycronic Pick and Place Assembly equipment to place the SMT components.
8. Depending upon complexity of assembly we use either 1 7 zone or 10 zone reflow oven to reflow solder onto the SMT components.
9. All BGA and Leadless components with belly pads are X-
11. AOI Inspection may be used to perform Inspection of assembly before Final Inspection
12. A final quality check is performed per IPC-
12. All residual materials will be either sent back to customer or held at WOW Circuits if requested for future assembly .
|PCB Assembly Services|
|Consigned Assembly Services|
|Partial Consigned Assembly|
|Turn-Key Assembly Services|
|Rework Services II|